Is this a mistake?

malakian

Rookie
untitledby6.jpg

Just wondering, as it's in the preview section and the game came out over a month ago..

Fixed the NBA Street link, and yes, that's the right caption for Eragon, which we gave a D.

Also, in spite of its title, that section is mainly dedicated to our most recent screenshots. The newest ones go in a highlight spot, and the rest go in the Screenshots / Previews section.

We fell a little behind in our updates for both that section and the downloads due to holiday instanity.

No Mala, that's not a preview, that's a screenshots page with a press release. I see your point, though. We shouldn't have screens on our cover for a game we already said was terrible a month ago.

I fixes, just let me get to a save point.

Joe_Dodson said:
Fixed the NBA Street link, and yes, that's the right caption for Eragon, which we gave a D.

Also, in spite of its title, that section is mainly dedicated to our most recent screenshots. The newest ones go in a highlight spot, and the rest go in the Screenshots / Previews section.

We fell a little behind in our updates for both that section and the downloads due to holiday instanity.[/quote

Jesus... you gave it a d ?

I guess it's still not worse than Shaq Fu...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle