is it just me

kingg5

Rookie
i just played splinter cell double agent and beat it.is it just me or the levels they showed in the commercial and the levels that are actually in the game different at E3 they said that youd be able to thing that you cant in it like sky dive and swim or is it just the PS 2 version?

As with alot of games in the Tom Clancy/Ubisoft library, there are vast diffferences between console versions. The stuff you saw was most likely for the Xbox 360.

But then the Xbox 360 version didn't have any co-op.

So, there you go. Thanks Ubisoft.

that sucks the only reason i got Splinter cell DA cause the levels on the commercials looked cool being able to pull people through ice under water and crap thats a load of bull.

The PS2 version is very different and lacking.

I prefer the PC version, the 360 one had weird controls and I couldn't get used to it after playing the previous ones on my PC.

UBISOFT has also been known of making CGI movies that LOOK like gameplay bits or levels, when its ONLY for show. and aopparently it works well..cuz people go nuts over these E3 trailers, especially tom clancy games.
very good games and series. so it wouldnt hurt ubisoft to use this technique and make it seem much more then it is.

hey dont get me wrong i love tom clancy games especially double agent has to be my fav splinter cell but was justexpecting more ya know.

used44 said:
As with alot of games in the Tom Clancy/Ubisoft library, there are vast diffferences between console versions. The stuff you saw was most likely for the Xbox 360.

But then the Xbox 360 version didn't have any co-op.

So, there you go. Thanks Ubisoft.
So really its a matter of if you want to swim and sky dive, or play with your friends, provided you have friends i guess, lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod