Is it 420 yet?

Lien

Rookie
Cause i want an excuse to post this video here.

fi7ckpq7nodrlahlk1wd.gif

Seriously, it's adorable and awesome at the same time!

tumblr_nap0cfmOie1r8sc3ro8_500.gif

I swear i am not typing this high... for once.

I believe I speak for eveyrone when I say:

What The Fuck.

Lien you've been high for about 5 days now!

The worst part is that i always seem to post at like 3 or 4 am these past days... Maybe i am high but i haven't realized it!

Cause now, i want to eat cheetos and have a real life Slowpoke to put on my laps and pet him while i watch adventure time...

F*** it! I even got work tomorrow... *replays the video* After this one i swear i'll head to bed...

Edit: Ok one more time..

Edit Edit: Ok fine... now i am hopping to bed... *takes 3DS to bed and watches the video to sleep*

I've never understood how people can't post properly on the internet after they've gotten drunk/high.

I post drunk pretty much every weekend and you guys have never noticed.

madster111 said:
I've never understood how people can't post properly on the internet after they've gotten drunk/high.

I post drunk pretty much every weekend and you guys have never noticed.

that's because you're a pussy footer, you're the asshat who sips on 2 beers a night, eats more than his share of the pizza and complains all night, because the thoughts coming from us are so profound and deep, that they sound ridiculous to a sober ear

Lien is obviously proud of his white trash heritage, a symbol of endurance and adaptability, and who are you to judge his peoples ways? So he gets lit up every night and accomplishes nothing, he's continuing the proud tradition of his culture, you don't see us complaining that black history months is too somber, or that the gay parade is to flamboyant

edited for typos - fuck I'm wrecked right now

Madster! My damn autocorrect keeps calling you master. Geeeeez, talk about awkward.

Anyway, something to pass the time until Lien can get high.

boobs_o_317069.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle