Is it weird that...

Sightless

Veteran
...I don't want to post my other internetty IDs here because I don't want someone in the near or far future to be able to find me here through a quick search?

Is it weird that this stems from much experience investigating people in this manner?

Nah, it's not too weird to divulge information, if you look close enough everyone is being careful and not sharing their information....it is weird that you are a stalker though :p

But to have that in writing, please send your bank details to: [email protected]

Suweeet, give me some of that.

It's 9:30am here...I'm at work too. How rebllious am I?!

Details sent. PM me with your SIN/SSN/vital societal identification for the decryption key.

I have felt quite creepy several times in the past when stalking people online. And I do think that it's a bit like stalking, rather than simply googling for a few. It's just that the satisfaction, and I'll be honest, pride in obtaining information outweighs the creepiness.

No one is going to be friends with me now.

((Thank goodness.))

Dan, obviously you should be in chat for chat ....chursdays. >___>

It's not weird wanting to know a little bit more about someone, and if they already have a bunch of info posted on the Internet, who's gonna blame you for finding it?

...have you googled me, Sightless?

Longo_2_guns said:
What level are you? What day is it? Who's your waifu?
60 something, middle of December... Chipping away at Mitsuru, but holy shit is she unavailable. I keep using the shrine to make sure I level up the social link when she's ready to embarrass herself at another low quality restaurant.

Yeah, it's not weird hide your identity. I do have a story about a fan I'm dealing with, because of Dan (Well, it's not your fault, Dan, but I wanted you to read this).

Anyways this story is sort of like Charlie's stalker on Two and a Half Men. Daniel made a fake Daily Manifesto entry making it look as if I became part of GR. So, this fan saw that video and found me attractive. She clicked on my profile and saw my Xbox LIVE GT and email address. She messaged me through email first and then added me as a friend on Xbox LIVE. I thought it was cool, because that video was attracting ladies. So, I began messaging her and blah blah. Well, she deleted me as a friend, because I didn't want to travel to New York to meet her. So, months later, she added me back as a friend. Did the same thing; messaged her and was deleted by her. She keeps doing this.

I'm currently off her friends list, but the last time she messaged me, she wanted come to Pittsburgh. So, I thought it was cool at first, but now I'm creep out about this whole situation. Are my videos that awesome?

EDIT: Wrong choice of word. "Stalker," in terms of my story and not the TV Show "Two and a Half Men", was changed to the word "fan"

Nice save, Dan.

De-Ting, I haven't looked for extra info on anyone I know from GR. Should I? In some cases, I'm a little scared of what I might find.

UghRochester, I think all your videos have a certain level of awe to them.

It's normal to be a bit paranoid about cyber stalking or people finding your personal information.

Ugh, my advice: stalk the stalker.

UghRochester said:
Yeah, it's not weird hide your identity. I do have a story about a stalker I'm dealing with, because of Dan (Well, it's not your fault, Dan, but I wanted you to read this).

Anyways this story is sort of like Charlie's stalker on Two and a Half Men.

Way to completely invalidate any worthwhile credibility your story may have had, plus admit to the world you watch one of the worst piles of shit to exist on television

But in the interest of science I pressed on to discover what kind of person stalks Ugh, only to discover it's clearly a fictional work as evident by this statement

So, this stalker saw that video and found me attractive.

All I can say is it's a heavyset black woman. Also, I was typing this when I was tired. You'll notice I leave out words when I'm tired. Two and a Half Men is the worst? Far from it, Icepick. I can name you three shows that are worst than that. Also, I only have local channels and one of few comedy shows I watch.

EDIT: I guess stalker is the wrong term here. Instead, we'll use the word "fan." A weirdly kind of fan that watches your every move.

danielrbischoff said:
We should all google the hell out of Cyberjim.... just how deep can we get into his personal information?

You added me on Skype, so you know my personal information... And I know yours. :twisted:

UghRochester said:
All I can say is it's a heavyset black woman. Also, I was typing this when I was tired. You'll notice I leave out words when I'm tired. Two and a Half Men is the worst? Far from it, Icepick. I can name you three shows that are worst than that. Also, I only have local channels and one of few comedy shows I watch.

EDIT: I guess stalker is the wrong term here. Instead, we'll use the word "fan." A weirdly kind of fan that watches your every move.

tubolard.jpg

her body is ready Ugh, you can even pretend it's the maid from 2 and a half men!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle