Is it weird that...

Unfortunately, that's what I'm thinking she is like. She said she was overweight, black, and like fat nerdy guys like me. She always would send a text message via Xbox LIVE. One time I got her to send a voice message to she was she sounded like. This is what she sounded like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCVTs4Wetg0

If you don't believe me LiquidNitrogen9 is her GT.

Nobody is safe on the internet! NOBODY!

tumblr_m4lfjvaT1e1rw6n2ao1_500.gif

I'm not worried about stalking, just to clarify. I just don't want people who know me through other means to be able to find this place and what I say here.

Little did you know. I'm the reason why not everyone is frequenting GR.

Dan, suggesting to stalk someone else opens you up to the same. Initiating search sequence.

Sightless I can't figure out of you're weird or or just honest. Or both.

But I get the identity thing. It's like your bastard kid you don't tell anyone about. You want to keep that life separate. Hookers, cocaine, bdsm and all. We get you.

That's exactly what I'm going for, Lethean. The weird and honest answer to that question is both.

It's mostly the hookers and BDSM I want to keep separate. The cocaine poses no problems.

It's scary how much info you can get out of people online. Makes me wish I used a code name on here like the majority of GR instead of my real name.

Wes said:
It's scary how much info you can get out of people online. Makes me wish I used a code name on here like the majority of GR instead of my real name.

yup. I no longer use my real name for game accounts and stuff. Now I'm TheEvilMayor.

NickKmet said:
Wes said:

yup. I no longer use my real name for game accounts and stuff. Now I'm TheEvilMayor.
Only on Origin, he really goes by Bubbles.

yeah, i've been meaning to change my steam ID from bubbles to TheEvilMayor, but I just haven't gotten around to it. All my BF3 clan mates know me as bubbles from our MW2 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle