Guys check out my weird buzzfeed video

-FCM-

Rookie
I'm having a weird morning, wanted to go hang out with the GR folks that have always been here and awesome since I was 11. I feel bad, dipping in and out of here whenever I "need" it most (selfish! *whips self just long enough to make everyone uncomfortable) but there's something to be said about places like this existing for people like us, and I'll always feel a certain way and have an allegiance.

Anyways, check out this weird video I was in. When I did theater at school I pretty exclusively played Daniel Radcliffe's role in Equus through the years of theater (troubled, naked, fucking animals or otherwise being eaten by Mom) but I guess this is still a contestable and serious topic to some people, right? But hey! I'm officially a paid actor!

Also I know that steak isn't cooked I wasn't gonna be a cooking snob about it on set I'm trying to get work I'd rather just take the risk of getting a parasite or something, some people pay a lot of money for that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4OB3xnB1ms

Chiboucas...

francisco_zpsvloj6vkt.gif

I'm happy for ya.

Congrats! I always knew that appearance on Leno opened up somewhere. I wonder if the writer of script was going for a too many questions dialogue?

Nice work, -FCM-! I thought you and your partner both performed really well! Congratulations. :)

I see another Star Lord! Eeeeeeh? Eeeeeeeeh? ;)

The camera work was really nice too, so props to the camera operator(s). :p

This is awesome! GJ, and like most of your YouTube commenters say, you dodged a HUGE bullet..

Once you're on set, make any demands you want!
Don't eat uncooked meats or anything other than green M&M's!
Charge more for nudity!
Make sure your trailer has at least one sofa in it, too!

That was cool man, post more!

Yeah, it's silly stuff, thanks for the compliments:) I'm definitely coming back to post more, making a lot of positive changes in my life.

Gonna make a plug for my better half, who's been in many more and is more or less the reason I was in this one, and certainly the less flagrant ones if you're not a usual fan of the site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpIiTKRORE

She's more serious about the acting thing, I'm trying to be a writer, looking to do stuff like The Moth (really awesome storytelling podcast) but just because of the way my past couple years have gone everything I write comes out all strung out and weird and only looks good on a page so I might start doing some writing workshops and stuff. In a perfect world I'd be a staff writer for Bob's Burgers, as obtuse a dream as that might sound.

Lord do I hate the girl and her opinions in this video. If I ever met someone with those beliefs I would have no interest in them. My girl doesn't share my obsession with space, and the universe, but she understands it. I think most at least do.

Anyway I actually watched the whole 5 minutes and didn't cringe once. Good job man.

And well done on your better half. I definitely agree . :lol:

I read that you want to be a writer, but you could have a career as an actor should you choose because you're so damned naturally charming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod