Inb4 dennis hopper

Just the title of it made me think it was an intotherain post, but then I saw you made it and I thought "thank god it isn't what I thought"

RIP Dennis Hopper. 4 celebrities, 4 deaths, 13 days. Is dying the new trend for these famous folks? Find out tonight at ten on ABC Action News! jk

First Frank, then Dio, Coleman next, then Dennis Hopper!!!

Well, Dennis was terminally ill though. Still, tragic because he was a pretty cool actor.

Now that I think about it, it's 4 out of 5 disciplines where we lost someone. We better watch out for the Video Game world.....

it's beginning to look a lot like 2009.

I guess this is the another price of fame. I don't know if celebrities will like this too much. I mean with news entertainment shows running Gary Coleman week then cutting to Dennis Hopper week... building up to the next fallen celebrity.
The current crop is pretty hip...In the future, celebrity deaths will be announced months after the fact, just for the sake of their family's (and their own postmortem) privacy. weird.

Or maybe not! But damn it's strange.

schimmel said:
Just the title of it made me think it was an intotherain post, but then I saw you made it and I thought "thank god it isn't what I thought"

RIP Dennis Hopper. 4 celebrities, 4 deaths, 13 days. Is dying the new trend for these famous folks? Find out tonight at ten on ABC Action News! jk

in after shimmel

He had some great roles but one will always stand out in my mind:

Dennis Hopper as Bowser

dennishopper_koopa.jpg

I was too young to remember that fick (others say that's a good thing) but for me he really stuck out in water world and speed.

It's fun watching Cool Hand Luke and noticing a very young but still rather crazy Dennis Hopper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle