Im finally almost of age

Uver

Rookie
Yup. today, at 9:21 PM, i was born in `92.
I got an XBOX 360 today.
with- Gears of War 2
Armored Core 4
and Dead Rising.

I also have $130, any suggestions?

Hey, congrats man. Happy birthday.

On another note, get Fallout 3 and BioShock. And Mass Effect. Also, good choice with Dead Rising. That game is hilarious.

I'm of gaming age in a week. But it won't really matter, since I won't have my driver's license 'til April.

too much to handle...coming from a man who truly understands all theories and confusions of silent hill :p

Happy Birthday, and that is a fantastic birthday present! Do you want game suggestions? If so, Prince of Persia?

Aren't those games K18. You Americanas must have some other rating system. 130$ should be put on the GRcon savings.

Affen said:
Aren't those games K18. You Americanas must have some other rating system. 130$ should be put on the GRcon savings.
Everything's basically rated Everyone, 10+, 13+ and 17+.

ur parents didnt actually let you play those games before 17 ??

dude i was playing doom at the age of seven

Affen said:
^Well Uver is the master of RE4, so I guess it's just he's officially in gaming age now.
Yeah, me and my younger bro have been playing 17+ all over the spectrum since we were about 9. <.< I can't say I approve of him having played them, but I've definitely been left uninfluenced by them. I'm afraid of the thing's he'll do when he turns of age.

^Same here, except i started around 6, haven't affected me much either. If you don't believe me, i'll stalk you back to you place and put a homemade shiv up your spine.

Btw, happy birthday uver, i hope this new age opens up a whole bunch of new doors on your life, you know, to titty bars and licor stores.

My step brother is 8 and ive played with him through RE4.
And when i wrote that, i was quite immature and went crazy. Ima have to rewrite that.
But yeah, I was going to get Fallout 3, but decided meh, Ill get GoW2 and Armored Core cause its cheap, then buy that later.
Turns out im using that money to get a wireless setup and a xbl account.

I played Mortal Kombat when I was 13. I'm such a rebel.

4d_8.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle