I'm addicted to rock band

Judy... me too. What system are you playing it on? You me and Davis should totally have a band. I mean it would be a crime not to.

We have it on Xbox 360. Gamertag is GRMike.

I thought I would fall in love with it but it never happened. I can't explain why I don't really like it ;(

Seeing how I love Radiohead, Nirvana, Beastie Boys, NIN, Weezer, Metallica, Chili Peppers, The Strokes and Queens of the stone age it's hard not to get addicted!

I actually don't have the game, but a buddy of mine does and about 12 ppl were at hsi house the other night and we all took turns jamming, it was sweet!

My only complaint; the drum pads should be more like a drum set. I would've liked a high hat and cymbals but I suppose that would've cost more.

I play it too much....even when writing a paper.

Plus I buy too many downloadable songs....god damn harmonix...you make it hard on me...

I actually had a group discussion today about how much Rock Band isn't that great. We have an obsessed friend, who claims that if you can drum on Rock Band, you can drum in real life, which totally isn't true, and he sucks at drums in real life.

Addicted I am. It's the main reason I started buying Live points, other than buying Rez HD and Poker Smash. I don't mind being in a GR Rock Band, so you can start sending friend requests.

What have I done?

Nick_Tan said:
Addicted I am. It's the main reason I started buying Live points, other than buying Rez HD and Poker Smash. I don't mind being in a GR Rock Band, so you can start sending friend requests.

What have I done?
\

Im gonna add Nick tonight! <.<

Also- RezHD... yes.

yes me too im addictive to rock bands..i like hinder's lips of an angel so much

Don't kill me there guys, but seriously, I prefer Guitar Hero by far. Even the third one. I really didn't like Rock Band. Whatever you do, in every song, there's going to be someone who's going to be bored. Singing just sucks, the guitar is not as fun as Guitar Hero's (not enough challenge, I can play on expert on Rock Band and I can hardly play most of the songs on Hard in Guitar Hero 3) and the bass is just extremely repetitive, like a crappy version of the guitar (mash yellow button until further notice is given). The only good thing is the drums, and honestly, I think buying Guitar Hero is better. There, I said it.

Nick_Tan said:

What have I done?

I did add you, my schools internet just sucks though.

I even used the last of my saved points for Screaming for Vengence, let me tell you, it is worth 1200 for the whole album...very good if you didn't get it.

If not, splurge on the title track, "The Hellion/Electric Eye" "Riding on the Wind" "Fever" and "You've Got Another Thing Comin".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle