I seem to have lost my account.

Whenever I try to log in on my "The Joker" account, I get the same error messages some others were getting. It was working fine two days ago...

The account "The Joker" doesn't seem to exist, but "The_Joker" does; with a signature and avatar already on it. Try that one?

I know your email and AIM, so just contact me via one of those and I'll know for sure it's you so I can reset the PW for The_Joker.

My older brother also 'lost' his account.

I believe he uses the screenname 'GrandOverlord' or something along those lines.

He didn't lose it as such, but when he signed up, the confirmation e-mail he was sent was marked as spam and immediately deleted. :(

Can you fix it?

Tyrranis - There's nothing I can do with that account. Since he wasn't able to register it with the email, it tells me the user doesn't exist, and since it's pending registeration, I don't think he can try to create it again.

However, if he can get a working account, I can change the name to "GrandOverlord" if he'd like.

trust_no_one said:
Tyrranis - There's nothing I can do with that account. Since he wasn't able to register it with the email, it tells me the user doesn't exist, and since it's pending registeration, I don't think he can try to create it again.

However, if he can get a working account, I can change the name to "GrandOverlord" if he'd like.

Cheers, I'll pass that onto him.

probably just a database hiccup. i love it. slap the word beta on your site and you can get away with anything. :p

dUKE said:
probably just a database hiccup. i love it. slap the word beta on your site and you can get away with anything. :p

Then I guess I should make a user-account with BETA on it...but then again I prolly would be deleted on the account of being a defective product...blah...:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle