I just have one thing to say...

I really wanted to go to the game, but it was way too expensive. I went on Friday, and even though they lost it was the best loss I've ever been to.

I was at the McCovey's restaurant sports bar place watching today's game, and the whole place SHOOK at that last pitch. Fucking beautiful.

Shame they're going to blow it somehow.

Oh, and I forgot to make an addendum.

I am so fucking happy that the Rays beat the Yankees for the top spot in the AL East.

Fuck the Yankees. Fuck the Red Sox. Fuck the Mets. Fuck all the fucking New England teams.

And fuck the Dodgers too, but that one's more obvious.

Longo, when you go off like that you sound very angry to me. More angry than my angry food suggestion thread, lol.

But have a good time buddy!

*looks outside the window, sees the trans-American building at night*

Thanks for noticing the obvious... now what is the subject about? Congratulating longo for what exactly?

Fuck Man U. It's all about Arsenal, baby.

Also, back to the original point of the thread, the Giants are going to have trouble with the Phillies now. I really hope it ends up being a Giants/Rays WS, because one, they're my favorite teams, two, fuck the Yankees and if the Rays win tomorrow they could beat the Yankees, and three, a Phillies/Yankees or Phillies/Rays World Series would be so fucking dumb. Texas is okay, but they won't beat the Yankees.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod