I have no idea whats going on

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by kingg5, Nov 1, 2011.

1. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. The story is so ridiculous and pointless. But also takes itself very seriously.

2. kingg5

kingg5 Rookie

Longo does that include the zoids game I stated? Ting I only played Star Ocean till the end of time for the PS2, and I pretty much grasped the story. Your in a galaxy which was created by another universe.

3. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

To be fair, I haven't played it. I could probably figure it out, though.

4. kingg5

kingg5 Rookie

Trust me it's fucking confusing. They mix all the anime's into one and throw in such a complicated story not even me who understood a scanner darkly made me confused. Still playing it though just to beat it. Cool looking mechs is what's keeping me amused. As you said though all the other games on the list, minus dragon age which I played I got the story. The only metal gear solid game that was semi confusing was MGS2. MGS4 was great, it explained so much for those who followed the story going back to the 8 bit games.

Zone of Enders for the GBA was sorta complicated, too much text. The games which were most simple in my opinion are the pokemon games, gotta catch them all, and to end this rant it's time for the poke rap. Beat a cleaner rap then that will smith.

5. Gunner37

Gunner37 Rookie

I feel the same way about MG all the way to MGS4 when MGS2 ended i was a bit confused about how much random crap was added then MGS3 came out and explained the background of Big Boss Ocelot and Eva and finally MGS4 came out and put everything together perfectly probably is my favorite MGS game to date because of the story telling in it.

6. kingg5

kingg5 Rookie

You always have to play the PSP game MGS portable ops to get an even better understanding on why Bigboss did what he did and how he met Grey Fox, along with the original Metal Gear.

7. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

There are millions of women who envy your time between periods.

8. StickyGreenGamer

Fixed.

MGS is one of the only series I've ever had problems with storywise, and mostly due to the amount they attempt to cram in. I still remember my first playthrough of MGS2; I had reached the end of the first part (boat), it was starting the cinema and my dad wanted the family to go outside for a bit. I let it run, figuring I could run in and pause it once the movie was over. 30 minutes (or however long it was) later, I came in, and the damn movie is still on.

But otherwise, I've read Tolstoy and McCarthy, you aren't going to scare me out of any other stories. I pay attention!

9. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

I have to agree with Metal Gear Solid 2. By the time it was over my head had exploded. I think I then decided to replay Super Mario 64, the plot was very easy to follow.