Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy

used44 said:
I recently traded for, then quickly traded back, Prey. What a boring game.

Am I the only one who noticed that Prey had an incredibly long demo? Well at least comparing to the lengths of other demos that are "Press Start... Demo Over". I never beat the demo cause I couldn't get into it for some reason.

Technically the Bourne game is a movie game.... right? If so it joins the lonely club of games based on movies that are enjoyable to a degree. So far in that club for me membership includes Wolverine Origins, star wars games (those way more than just enjoyable), operation genesis and a couple of others. Only played the demo but I liked it to some degree but never wanted to rent it.

I've never really been bugged by QTE as much as a lot of other gamers. I take that back, the first time I kill something with a QTE I go "whoa" but after discovering that in order to kill that enemy I must complete the exact same QTE combination then things get very annoying.

It obviously capitalized on the film franchise, but it's licensed after the book franchise. Note the "Robert Ludlum's" placed before the title.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle