I have found my new alarm

For awhile I would wake up to Chop Suey by System of a Down, it was my alarm on my phone. When that got old I would wake up to Time by Pink Floyd. Now I just use a radio alarm clock and set it to a rock station.

Longo_2_guns said:
Usually four alarms.
This, except i have a 5th set to like 3pm in case i die in the night and don't wake up for my 10:15, 10:30, 10:45 and 11:00 ones.

Various songs i like that are as loud as possible on my phone, which is pretty bloody loud.

Just the alarm on my phone which is the basic beeping sound. I've never had much problem getting up and I usually wake up few minutes before my alarm. I do feel a bit sleepier now when the mornings are getting dark.

Snooze is a horrible invention. I have my phone a bit further from my bed so I always have to get fully up to turn it off.

I've given myself plenty of time to get ready for work after my alarm goes off, so in case I did happen to oversleep it would hardly matter. Normal alarm clock. It's also 4 minutes ahead, as an extra stupid precautionary...4 minutes isn't much. But my internal alarm clock works pretty well too so I'm good. Won't be going the "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" route. That would get my morning started off in the wrong way.

danielrbischoff said:
Hahahaha. That is the stupidest thing ever.

Internal clock.

My internal clock is always bad because of that complete asshole, past me. He always fucks future me over as much as possible, including staying awake like 2hrs longer than he should.
Seriously, screw past me. Guy's a douche.

My alarm used to be the Mambo song from the beginning of Office Space, but now I wake up to the sounds of thunderous applause. It works for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle