How do I delete my GR member reviews?

Hey everyone, I've decided I want to remove my member reviews from GR (there's only three), and I was wondering if this was possible and if so, how?

Why do you need to remove them anyway? Are you ashamed of your past? Do you feel you were immature? Undeserving? Because really, nobody thinks anything different of you after those 3 reviews. In fact, the most people know about you are those 16 posts you've made.

Send an email to [email protected] asking nicely for your reviews to be deleted. (Provide links.)

Other than that I don't believe you can delete them yourself, so you'll just have to hope your email is successful.

Moved to GRandmasters, so maybe the staff will see it. You should provide links.

It's not that I'm ashamed or embarrassed about them or anything. The reason is that now I don't like the way reviews can affect how people feel about a game without generating their own feelings, or before they even play a game. So I've decided I don't want to write any more reviews and delete the ones I already wrote.

As long as the reviews are helpful(somewhat at least), I don't see any problems with leaving them. I personally read member reviews. But opinions are like assholes. Everyones got one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle