Hey, Game Revolution, why no review for Red Faction?

RFG the only game that i can think of that decided to be released near the timing of E3
Like what was mentioned in the podcast, RFG developers was probably trying to avoid reviews 8)

According to the previews, GR staff was looking foward for the release. They even used the cool quote :"The sands of Mars are always shifting." If they put that much effort in the preview, i expect a review!

Grrr! What gives GR?

Ok.. well you'll just have to wait. But if you're looking for an answer as to when the review will be put up, you'll need the grandmasters forum. Which is where this is being moved to.

oddly, thq never sent us a copy. they flew me to las vegas, where i got to preview it for two nights in my hotel room. they also took us out to the range in the desert and let us shoot machine guns.

then they emailed me saying a copy was on the way. it never showed. i emailed them back about this, no reply.

Short version: Sledgehammer + Buildings With The Constitution of Styrofoam - Annoying Driving AI = B.

I just had an idea. How about instead of putting up a review, you hold a review contest to see who could write the best Red Faction review so you don't have to.

Longo_2_guns said:
I just had an idea. How about instead of putting up a review, you hold a review contest to see who could write the best Red Faction review so you don't have to.

Shit...

I need to get the game first.

What Links said.

In all honesty though Longo has a pretty damn good idea. And Links writes pretty good reviews. It was his review that made me first want Dead Space and I finally got it and that game was great.

Yeah, I have the game. GR should let me do a feature again. No fee required!

Joe Dodson reviewing my first: 'Hopefully the first of many'.

It hasn't been the first of many :cry:

Send them beer Duke, they probably listened to Pod 65 (the part where you mentioned a company you sent beer to and later in the future you took a flight to party with them...forget which company though) and got jealous

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod