Review Glitch

cory-

Rookie
Hello GMs,
I found this out a few days ago and it's really bothering me. I wrote a couple of reviews and I found that if you change the Grade that you give a game, it somehow adds random "rn" letters in your review that there is no way to get rid of them by editing the review.

You can find out for yourself in my World of Conflict and Crysis reviews. I think I have pressed the Edit button about a thousand times.

And sorry if this has come up before...

Happy New Year! Cheers, I'm giving up drinking until you fix this.

Actually, there are two separate glitches at work here.

See, the part about editing your reviews is that sometimes, it doesn't work, or the effects are delayed. I've had this happen myself a few times, without changing the grades.

I suspect that one is connected to the glitch when you comment on a review/blog/manifesto and it doesn't immediately appear. Then people try doing it several times before giving up, and the next day you see four copies of the same comment.

I actually did take a look at it and I know what the problem is. The next step is fixing it :)

I'm off to go snowboarding for the weekend. I'll see what I can do Tuesday.

Pssh, there's no snow in California. That is a scientific fact. Surely by 'snowboarding' you mean 'water skiiing on a hot beach full of celebrities'. Science, I say!

joeblow said:
I actually did take a look at it and I know what the problem is. The next step is fixing it :)

I'm off to go snowboarding for the weekend. I'll see what I can do Tuesday.

Don't make me hack GR just to fix a review glitch. :roll:

EDIT: AWESOME IT'S FIXED! LONG Live GR!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod