Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacred 2

• otro

• I want my tacos

• Total voters
I made a sensible vote but where are my god damn tacos? I got all excited when your topic said free tacos and now I'm sad that there aren't any. You owe me, De-Ting.

Also, if you want other recommendations, grab Super Mario Galaxy. That game is pretty cool. Resident Evil 5 is great too, it'll remind you a lot of Dead Space. Granted, when people as me about the two, I say Dead Space is what RE5 should have been, but it's still a good game. Oblivion is also pretty damn fun if you enjoy a good long-ass RPG.

schimmel said:
Oblivion is also pretty damn fun if you enjoy a good long-ass RPG.
"Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The"

Thanks though. If I hadn't have decided to buy that game, without ever hearing about it before, I would have thanked you for telling me to buy it. But that's not the case, so no tacos for you. :D

For some reason, I first thought that this topic would be about free tacos. Hahaha! Silly me. :)

:cry: so... hungry.

Go Ghostbusters!

You still owe me tacos, De-Ting. Even if I did recommend a game that you already own...

SHAKING FIST!!!

Diabolus said:
You should rent Wolverine.

Don't buy it though, it's too short for the $60 price tag. It truely is a game adaptation of a movie that's better than the actual movie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod