Happy Holiday!

That's awesome. Can the pedals engage the gears at all? I probably would have just started pedaling if I ran out of charge.

Yeah the pedals are required by law to work. The bike is so heavy though that I have to to be in 4th or 5th gear to be able to pedal without large amounts of effort. The Emotors themselves are gearless.

Each motor is about 30 pounds, the two lithium batteries are a little over 40 pounds together. The bike is a all steel frame bike. I also have a backup 48volt 9.6ah battery that weighs 14 pounds. I also carry two large bike locks, multiple canteens of water,motor controllers, roadside bike tools and slime, coke the soda, plus I usually have backpack.
So the bike without me is a bit over 220 pounds, with a good bit of that weight on the rear of the bike.

I ran into a dead end a lady had put up yesterday with a giant cable barring my entrance and a sign, beware of dog. I definitely couldn't pick up my bike over it as it was way to heavy in the back.

I wasn't able to celebrate this year due to a new job and other obligations/constraints. I'll just have to revel twice as hard next year. Already got my eye on buying a new LSV though and there's a new local dispensary I haven't tried that is supposed to be Bay Area quality.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod