Holiday workplace parties and negative behavior do not mix

QUintinG

Rookie
December is here, and that means that holiday workplace parties cannot be far behind. You and your co-workers will collect within the spirit of revelry, but with all the booze accessible, public drunkenness is a real possibility. Keep appropriate workplace behavior in mind, writes Fast Company - because there's a recession on and you also don't want to lose your job. Post resource - Holiday office parties and bad behavior do not mix by Money Blog Newz.

Holiday office celebrations altering how others see you

It is not okay to get sloppy drunk and feel up all your co-workers are the holiday officer party although it is fine to dance and have a good time. With all the embarrassing things occurring at holiday season workplace parties, you are able to be sure that somebody can be recording you. That is the blessing of cell phones. You may end up with problems if you boss sees it too.

Holiday workplace celebrations nevertheless seem to have issues at them. You will find always individuals making poor decisions. The HR firm Adecco explains that bad conduct happens often at Christmas celebrations nevertheless. This was shown in a survey. About 40 percent of workers admitted that they have engaged in embarrassing behavior or know someone who has at holiday season office parties. About 23 percent got in trouble for inappropriate behavior taking place. Eleven percent said that they either were someone or knew someone who had inappropriate behavior get them fired. There were 7 percent who insulted a colleague and 4 percent who insulted a boss.

Workers not hooking up

The Adecco survey showed that few people said hookups happened at workplace Christmas celebrations, report Fast Company. Remember these were the people admitting to it. Only 3 percent of employees said they had hooked up with a co-worker at a holiday office party; it seems understandable that only a small number of people were willing to confess.

Office celebrations throughout the holiday seasons demand self control

During a recession it's especially essential that you don’t get drunk and negative mouth those at the workplace Christmas party. You may know that you aren’t to be trusted around alcohol and your office crush. If this is you, make sure you have somebody there to stop you.

Citations

Fast Company

fastcompany.com/1704993/workplace-holiday-parties-a-breeding-ground-bad-behavior-office-flings-and-unemployment

'The minty flavor will put them off'

youtube.com/watch?v=QlmDxthuteQ

I know, but still. This kind of stuff sparks conversation... maybe. I'll wait a little while and see where this goes.

My office holiday party were last friday, but I didn't go because you had to pay to get in. It's not such a treat spending your free time around your bosses and now you'd have to pay for it? Hell no.

So... do I just give you my credit card number now or.. I don't know I'm so confused if this is spam or just a very random, yet well laid out first post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod