Happy Holiday!

Just pointing out that suspect #2 in the Boston Bombing was a pothead. Draw your own conclusions. If you dare.
The picture was of suspect #2 btw. The same picture you see when you click the link and read the article. Nothing more.
Yes, I'm drawing parallels.

Dont forget masturbation. He masturbated at least 5 times a week.

Its what inspired him to make an explosive load. :twisted:

Stay safe everyone.
Happy Holiday. Peace

Sourdeez said:
Dont forget masturbation. He masturbated at least 5 times a week.

Its what inspired him to make an explosive load. :twisted:
Wait... just FIVE time? :shock: Oh crap... cause i think by counting the time i spend on brazzers jsut this morning, i may be the next unabomber meets Guy Fawkes here. Please don't rat on me.

Also, every day!

Had a cookie, and then wen to the late showing of Trance.

Kind of fucked me up. Great movie, and I def was "put under" a few times.

only had last night off.. went for a nice run in the woods in april snow with the dogs and gf for an hour in morning. had a shower walked to subway had lunch. walked to get taxes done (owe 2700$), which was better than anticipated so it actually put me in a good mood. went home had a nap parents came for dinner. we went out to a great place then had frozen yogurt and I watched catch me if you can with them cause i knew theyd love it. then finally around 10:30 gf came home from work and i got extremely baked and watched silver linings playbook. excellent as hell movie, God jennifer lawrence is hot in it. continued to get baked until 3AM and went to sleep. woke up at 7AM feeling like chit had a couple Oikos and went to work.

so tired atm.

I woke up. Smoked a bit. Prepared my ebike and went on a adventure to resupply.
I ended up miscalculating my range and only made it half way back when I ran out of juice in my batteries.

So I pulled over at the nearest bar and they let me charge my bike for as long as I drank.
I met this cool old southern guy who offered to smoke joints with me and so I spent the day of 4/20 smoking and drinking in a bar, making new friends. A hour and a half later after three beers and a canteen of water I rode back out.

Was actually a good day and quite the adventure.
I made it home as it was dark, Cooked a steak dinner, then laid in bed watching the new Dr Who.

My ebike
IMG_20130414_205519_820.jpg

Two 1000watt 48volt brushless hub motors. Average speed 32mph.
Two 48volt 20ah lithium batteries

I love all wheel drive. The area I live has hills everywhere, I can take them doing 29mph.
Also with all wheel drive I get up to top speed really fast. I out accelerate cars.
All with no pedaling whatsoever and no gasoline.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle