Happy Birthday Hitler!

WickedLiquid

Regular
....and happy 420 I guess

NOW LET'S PARTY!
scissors.png

Haha, I was wondering when this would show up.

This just reminds me of GhostTrip :'(

I'm surprised this wasn't a big disscussion like it is every year. I guess the stoners are all too stoned and the non-stoners just don't care anymore.

I had to work... go me...

I'm sure Urbz is to busy with Portal 2 to check in on this. As for me, never touched the stuff. Don't plan on it anytime soon. At an old company back in college, they had to class somebody as ineligible for hire due to weed, even though they had a medical marijuana perscription from out of state. And they hadn't used since moving...blah blah blah. Judge a person by the content of their character not the content of their urine. blah blah blah. I was kinda surprised that the perscription had completely no legal protection for the guy.

I live about 10 minutes from Ann Arbor, MI which means our stoner day is the first Saturday in April, AKA Hash Bash. any other day is merely a bonus, but the Bash is our big day

But they can smoke whenever AND have a day celebrating weed.....you lose - You've ran the marathon and aimed for under 4 hours....and you got 4 hours 1 second - OUCH!

madster111 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Also, weed sucks.
You suck.

Also, we Aussies don't bother with this '420' crap you guys seem to be obsessed with. We just get high whenever.

you guys might celebrate smoking dope if you guys had any decent shit down there that wasn't imported from another country

I like to consider myself a connoisseur of bud, and few that I've smoked compares to the shit from BC, and there's been some lovely improvements to Manitoba grown crop, about time all that space got used for more than wheat

STFU Longo 2 Guns WEED RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Without it, I wouldn't be enjoying American Idol right now. Oh Ryan, don't ever change!

Icepick said:
You guys might celebrate smoking dope if you guys had any decent s*** down there that wasn't imported from another country
We do man, the local grown stuff around here is pretty good and cheapish. Plus, i'm an anti-social nerd with like 5 friends, but i have 3 contacts who can get me weed at any time for very little money.

It's cheaper to get a bag than it is to buy a packet of normal ciggies, because that's just how we Australians roll.

Smokes: Causes cancer, heart problems - Taxed to the fucking moon, packets aren't even allowed to be shown in stores, you're not allowed to smoke anywhere except a small painted square on some concrete. Smoke with children in the same car? $250 fine. For the passenger AND driver. Do it again? Fucking $1,100 fine.

Weed: Better than morphine - Getting caught with a bag causes the cop to smack you on the back of the head and they confiscate it. If the cop's feeling particularly mean that day and you've already been smacked on the back of the head twice, it's a $100 fine - or you can just attend a 30 minute class telling you the dangers of weed (IE, drugs are bad mmkay).

wiki said:
"Cannabis is the most widely used illicit drug in Australia, with a reported one-third of all Australians aged 14 or older (33.5%, about 5.8 million) having tried cannabis and 1.6 million using it in the past year. ...Australia has one of the highest cannabis prevalence rates in the world"

How do they get the stats on who smokes weed? Who admits to surveys they do something illegal on a regular basis?

And weed is awesome, for the record.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod