Oh snap, son

Master_Craig

Forum Moderator
Staff member
According to Facebook... it is apparently the birthday of our dear friend and much loved and devoted GRian, Howard AKA UghRochester!

Happy birthday man! :D

Now, let's dance!

SbTnY4B.gif

Thanks, everyone. It's been a shitty day. My friend/co-working has been missing since Wednesday. Sorry, but it's hard to celebrate knowing she hasn't been found. Anyways, I'm posting in here to share it's not so bad. My dad gave me a couple arrows and a target. Anthony Severino gave me a $10 PSN card.

Give me a Haruko!!

hot-asian-girls-women-110.jpg

Give me an Ogechi!!

large.jpg

Give me a Waiola!!

Hot_Asian_Girl_Unknown_114.jpg

Give me an Imako!!

hot-asian-girl73.jpg

Give me an Etsuyo!!

big-asian-ass-in-yoga-pants.jpg

What's that spell?!?!

Fuck! I forgot...need to go back and check again!!? Was it "HOT"?! Maybe "JIZZ EVERYWHERE?!"?

Dunno man, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I didn't really celebrate my birthday at all. Got those gifts I mentioned. For those who aren't friends with me on Facebook, we got the closure to my friend's disappearance. It's the not the closure we wanted, but it's great she has been found. Is there an afterlife? I'm not sure, but hope she's at rest.

I want you all to know I've accepted death and conversate with it many times. I lost too many people within the five years and that made me live stronger. I just request you all not to worry about me lol.

That's fucking rough, dude. My heart goes out to you, pal. You're strong, so I'm not worried, but that still is not at all what you'd want.

You do realize we will still worry regardless, dude.

But you know what to do with it, and that alone is very respectful in the end.

I understand that's not what I want or wanted, Longo. Yes, I'm very aware you guys do have concern (except for Icepick) about me. I brought the news here, because you're like my third family.

MattAY said:
Give me a Haruko!!

hot-asian-girls-women-110.jpg

Give me an Ogechi!!

large.jpg

Give me a Waiola!!

Hot_Asian_Girl_Unknown_114.jpg

Give me an Imako!!

hot-asian-girl73.jpg

Give me an Etsuyo!!

big-asian-ass-in-yoga-pants.jpg

What's that spell?!?!

Fuck! I forgot...need to go back and check again!!? Was it "HOT"?! Maybe "JIZZ EVERYWHERE?!"?

Dunno man, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Just cause that needed a second scrolling.

Haha, Wicked didnt carry on reading! :p

Sorry to hear Ugh, you told me she disappeared but didnt realise she passed away. Condolences, friend.

Thanks, MattAY. We received the dreadful news Sunday. She committed suicide. We're just happy she's not hurting anymore, but many of her friends aren't dealing with this well. This isn't the first time I dealt with a friend's suicide. No matter what, I'll never understand how someone can get so low to take their life away.

Different mentalities I guess. In a difficult time, some people get determined more than ever to get through a hard stage in their lives, whilst others simply throw in the towel. Just wish they'd reach out to people before they waste their life like that. Sad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133