For he's a GR good fellow....

Happy_birthday.gif

Happy Birthday to Jonathan Leack! Our resident PC fanboy. That's right, we've turned him from PlayStation Lifestyle to GameRevolution. Now if only we could get him to stop going on and on about how terrible Dark Souls is on PC.

Let's hope all those Secret World fans got you something nice, buddy. :p

He better come to Misc, because I am CALLING HIM OUT! YOU AND ME! 1 VS 1 ME BITCH! 1 VS 1!

Ahem. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Jonathan! I'm sure the guys over at the Secret World forums are planning something big for your birthday.

WHO DARE AWAKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER?

funny-crazy-very-cute-kitty-cat-pictures-006.jpg

For those of you doubting that I ever visit misc: this isn't my first rodeo. I've clicked on the misc section once or twice before... accidentally.

I feel bad now because you fellas are so nice with your kind wishes, glittery images, and threats of me changing sexuality or becoming a female dog.

However, I appreciate all the kind words, and more than anything value the witty and unrelenting use of The Secret World meme, a trend that originated on GameRevolution and is a shining example of why our community is the best on the entire internet.

It might be my birthday, but today is also another day of funny comments and comical banter that I wouldn't trade for everything else.

TO MICHAEL!

Affen said:
Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyyyy!

Happy late birthday! I hope you had a hippy borschday.

As weird as that is its not as strange as the guy who told me to have a happy uterus liberation day. He said the same thing last year, too.

We used to have a guy here who would congratulate everyone on surviving another revolution around the sun, and oh boy did he love that line.

TNO, where you at?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle