Halo 3 contest

TheNesMan

Rookie
In Canada you can purchase Mature games at the age of 17 so does the 18 and older tag only apply to the US citizens?

I already have Halo 3 but i wouldn't mind the legendary edition. Plus, they wouldn't be breaking any laws by giving away the game to someone who is 17 living in Canada.

I thought it was 17 in the U.S as well......Isn't it?

I remember it being that..then again, I'm thinking back N64 days.

i was 17 and bought halo 3. 18 now, but yeah. my 17th bday i bought.....gta san andreas. its 17 in the us.

TheNesMan said:
JCD said:
Do what I did. Buy it!
Legendary edition is an utter waste of money. Winning it in a contest, however, works for me.

Agreed. It's a nice win, but I wouldn't spend the money on it for a helmet and the DVD. It's for the hardcore halo fanatic.

i'm covering my bets because 18 is an adult. however, everyone who logs in to the site anywhere is entered, so i'm not necessarily going to know.... *wink* *wink*

Duke_Ferris said:
i'm covering my bets because 18 is an adult. however, everyone who logs in to the site anywhere is entered, so i'm not necessarily going to know.... *wink* *wink*
Right well i was just wondering about all of those 17 year old Canadians out there.... <.<

grandmagoodtimes said:
If I win, I'm going to take a dump in the helmet just to give a nice middle finger to all the Halo fans out there.

And then give it to someone if they pay the S and H?

why take a dump in it? if you ever birth a deformed boxheaded child you can put it on him the first few days after birth so he'll look semi normal for that time period.

If I win it I'll be astonished the competition was open to the British and then I'll sell my Legendary version to the highest bidder.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod