hack/sigh

Garra_93

Rookie
what ever it is called! but sum1 tell me what it is about.the show was always on at 5:00 am and the game looks stupid.

hack/sign?

It might help if you hit the correct keys when typing!

Dunno, all I know is its an RPG trilogy on PS2

I think he's talking about the show .hack//SIGN, as in the anime.
In which case, it's about a huge mmorpg called "The World" in which people play out their roles in virtual reality. There's a group of people who find themselves together striving towards a common goal, finding something called the Key of the Twilight, which has something to do with this one character who is at the center of everything named Tsukasa, who is a character who cannot logout of The World (trapped in a video game anyone?), and has no idea how he got there or anything about his life outside of The World.

Mind you, if the original poster is asking about the game instead, I dunno, but I assume it follows a similar plot.

it, kind of doesn't, but it reatains some parts of the story...

Unfortantly, I missed parts 3 and 4 of .hack. Infection and Mutation were great, though. Pick them up if you can find them.

masterchris said:
I think he's talking about the show .hack//SIGN, as in the anime.
In which case, it's about a huge mmorpg called "The World" in which people play out their roles in virtual reality. There's a group of people who find themselves together striving towards a common goal, finding something called the Key of the Twilight, which has something to do with this one character who is at the center of everything named Tsukasa, who is a character who cannot logout of The World (trapped in a video game anyone?), and has no idea how he got there or anything about his life outside of The World.

Mind you, if the original poster is asking about the game instead, I dunno, but I assume it follows a similar plot.

I'm pretty sure it does.

Most anime games suck. The only anime game I have ever played that I actually enjoyed was the arcade version of Initial D. and that's a racer.

masterchris said:
who is a character who cannot logout of The World (trapped in a video game anyone?), and has no idea how he got there or anything about his life outside of The World.

Thats happened to me before. But I was saved. However, I keep getting stuck for prolonged periods of time especially when I've taken holiday from work or I'm offshift.

Terribly inconvenient when it does happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod