Guess the Box Art! (with prizes!)

Sightless said:
Well my question is stupid now. I'm not sure how to rephrase...

Are these images from games that have an actual box form container, used mostly for older games for PC or cartridges, or do some come from other types of cases, such as jewel cases, etc.(which are arguably boxes, but that's partially why I'm testing the distinction)?
When I google (game) box art, they're the ones that come up. So that's my answer.

UghRochester said:
Is the medium Grand Theft Auto 2?
It sure is!

used44 - 4
Madster111 - 3
Master_Craig - 3
Green_Lantern - 3
UrbanMasque - 2
UghRochester - 2
Sightless - 1
intoTheRain - 1
Bretimus_v2 - 1

Easy
WmjqUAx.jpg

Medium
fMuZ1sa.png

Hard
ZJNxnmZ.jpg

Trivia: What makes the city in Grand Theft Auto 2 different than the cities in the games that followed?
I'm looking for something specific, so I'll give you a clue, it isn't the time period or the perspective you play.

Well, f*ck. Can I just take the Medium then? I'll edit out my Easy answer. Somebody is going to win the Easy game now.

EDIT: You're an idiot, Howie! -MattAY

EDIT 2: Longo has a big nob - <3 MattAY

Easy: Castlevania: SotN

Trivia: Is it the fact that you had gang status for the 3 alliances? Or is that a bit too easy?! ;)

Can I guess box art and still do some triv?

MattAY said:
Easy: Castlevania: SotN

Trivia: Is it the fact that you had gang status for the 3 alliances? Or is that a bit too easy?! ;)

Can I guess box art and still do some triv?
Yes! No. And yes.

drathbone said:
#3 is adventure for atari

edit: nvm misread the trivia q
Also correct!

And Ugh technically got the medium one, but he answered two and then both were edited out apparently.

I'll update when I'm at my computer next.

^ one per SET!

Plus, with the whole editing thing...I am so confused right now...

Pshh! You edited it.
Longo_2_guns said:
I figure since the GRumble is dead in the water, it's time to have a brand new fun game on here!

The rules of this game are simple, I'm going to post an immensely pixelized box art to three different games and a general trivia question, and you get points for guessing them right. A few different things to consider:
The only rule is you only get points for one box art per set. In favor of giving everyone a fair shot, and making this more than "first person here wins everything" I'm going to say that you can only correctly answer one box art per day. The trivia is a bonus, so you can get that as well, but don't try and sweep the board right away.

Oh I guess I missed that part. I edited it like within a few hours to clarify. No worries, I'm still giving you the points.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod