Amazon Gold Box Sale: Video Game Day!

NickKmet

Regular
Amazon's gold box sale today is focused on video games and related items. Max Payne is up right now for 33% off, at $39.99. The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition is up for 20% off, at $47.99.

I'd have bought Max Payne, but unfortunately, it's only available for the deal on xbox 360 and ps3.

Upcoming deals are revealed at 1, 3, 6, and 8 today.

Back to work!

Edit: and dan has it on the front page already... this is what I get for going to the forums first.

It appears the next deal is going to be a Vita memory card. So watch for that, vita owners.

Yeah, Vita memory card deal. I'm glad I passed on that card in Gamestop yesterday. I really want Witcher 2 but I can't justify $40+ for it when I have games I haven't even opened on my shelf.

danielrbischoff said:
Yeah, Vita memory card deal. I'm glad I passed on that card in Gamestop yesterday. I really want Witcher 2 but I can't justify $40+ for it when I have games I haven't even opened on my shelf.

It's so worth it though! But yeah, I know what you mean. Get to those other games, and wait until the price comes down more.

That's what I do for most games, these days. Load up during the steam summer sale, and force myself to not buy any games until I've beaten those ones. Of course, I do buy 2-4 games brand new each year, but by making myself wait on most games, I save a bundle of money because the prices have usually dropped by the time I've gotten through my backlog.

danielrbischoff said:
I really want Witcher 2 but I can't justify $40+ for it when I have games I haven't even opened on my shelf.
Believe me, yes you can. Once you play it, you won't feel any regrets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle