GR Votes: What is the Best Star Wars Game?

What is the Best Star Wars Game?

• Knights of the Old Republic

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic

• Super Star Wars (Trilogy)

• Other (specify below)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance was one of the best Star Wars games ever, especially for the space combat-sim variety.

While I also voted for Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, I think it's sequel Jedi Academy is better. I mean... Jedi Outcast has a much, much better story, but Jedi Academy was so much more fun.

The first Knights of the Old Republic was incredible for its time, too. A great game and an awesome Star Wars tale.

Knights of the Old Republic II
The first one was good and all, but the second one followed up with the most compelling characters and the best story in the entirety of Star Wars. It has its faults, especially in the beginning and end, but the rest of it is phenomenal.

Has to be Jedi Knight II. That game is BEGGING for an update, but I played it a few years ago, and it does still hold up (unlike Republic Commando, which was better left to nostalgia).

Gotta go with Jedi Knight 2. The story was good, and I've never played a game where you felt more like a Jedi.

Honorable mention to the X-Wing series of games. If they redid the original X-Wing and Tie Fighter using todays graphics, or even those of X-Wing Alliance, I would snap those up so fast...

Jedi Outcast was great but when it came to combat Jedi Academy has it beaten.

I voted for Kotor though (even though I meant Kotor 2) because hell, no other game is as close to movies in scale and feel than that.

The Old Republic inn my consideration is the worst. Not only it lacks the real feel of Star Wars, it's a boring MMO. There's story for story's sake but not much of it is even good, just meh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle