GR Production Presents:Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: Atoq

Test Poll - options are arbitrary - please pick one

• Actor G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actor A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry for the Memorial Day vacation hiatus, but we're back and the current list of Directors is:

Ben Affleck
ben_affleck_33515.jpg

Steven Speilberg
steven-spielberg-camera.jpg

Anthony and Joe Russo
captain-america-the-winter-soldier-directors-anthony-russo-joe-russo.jpg

Robert Zemeckis
628x471.jpg

The Russo's. They did a good job with Cap but it would be nice to see something with a little more of the Uncharted humor from them.

used44 said:
Russos, goddamnit. This film is going to be so humorless.

Yeah...The Winter Soldier was a laugh a minute.

Spielberg.

Don;t forget the guy can do adventure and comedy quite well. Indiana Jones? Catch Me If You Can? E.T.?

All had a serious tone, especially E.T yet he managed to inject the right kind of humour that would translate well to the Uncharted franchise.

Oh and let the record state - Ben Affleck is a wonderfully talented director but yeah, like Used said - Uncharted would be absolutely devoid of humour if Affleck directed it.

^give him a chance. He's never had the opportunity to do so, but Fargo definitely had some tense and situationally humorous moments that Uncharted would also have.

UrbanMasque said:
^give him a chance. He's never had the opportunity to do so, but Fargo definitely had some tense and situationally humorous moments that Uncharted would also have.

When did he direct an episode of Fargo?

But yeah, I could give the guy a chance. I liked him even when he had his detractors so I sure won't become one of them in our fictional movie making plans.

UrbanMasque said:

Gotcha! And I thought that's what you meant but with the Fargo show being out I thought it could also have been very possible he directed an episode and you meant Fargo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft