GR Awards Twenty Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a complete and total clusterfuck of a holiday season and I would like to thank all of you here at the GR Forums for making laugh so hard, while at work, that several people asked if I was ok

For fuck sake guys. Do I really have to pull each of you by the fucking ear?

Optimus, stop picking a fight with Rain (Rainemaida is Raine). Rain, stop falling for it. This isnt the first time and you know it. You've derailed multiple topics by doing this shit. You're coming close to your final warning guys.

Slow week, Matt?

Raine is Raine?! Sorry, Rain.
msfire.gif

Not many people make a habit of reading text in the poster's voice...

MattAY said:

Optimus, stop picking a fight with Rain (Rainemaida is Raine). Rain, stop falling for it. This isnt the first time and you know it. You've derailed multiple topics by doing this shit. You're coming close to your final warning guys.

How classy does this sound in posh matt accent...

MattAY said:

really? you're gonna ruin the fun Optimus and I have?

and besides our little fight in this topic was over, game set and match went to me this round. you just brought it back to light.

here...

CzJbR.jpg

and here...

medicalmarijuanadoctors.jpg

and here..

beertoast.jpg

it's friday man relax. and i'll do my best to flirt less with optimus.

Crush A Bit; Little Bit; Roll It Up; Take A Hit
Feelin’ Lit :bigup:

Now that you point it out spartan he does sound kinda posh. :lol:

When do the winners get posted?

Longo told us he was going out for a pack of cigarettes, that he would be right back. That was 18 years ago. First Lethean and now this? It's no wonder I have commitment issues.

Soon Chris, soon.

He said he had errands to do...ya know...last minute ERRANDS. Gotta get the cashflow back in black after the holiday period, so I imgaine it's a long night.

Actually, I was out having fun, but without you guys. It was amazing too. Oh man, I wish you could've been there.

Though really, when have I ever gotten the winners up quickly? Shit, the year isn't even over yet, and I'm running on Valve Time.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm running on Valve Time.

Not getting half life 3 yet makes me so angry :evil:

Valve is like a best friend who creates miracles but only feels like making them once every couple years because Eh they just to busy working at a church.

On the real, I go by the theory that they really have no idea how to end half life. They made the first one, not thinking it would blow up in popularity, and they tried to continue on with all these cool characters like the gman but they really just have no idea how to end it.

Or they are just trying to be the most loved and hated developer at the same time.

Thanks ITR (Rain) for the nice pics!

So uh...... this is the first topic in which confusing the Raine's and the Rain's has happened >_>

to my knowledge. I've been well aware and slightly confused before also on our names.

GR stop making life harder.

id gladly go back to my original account if they can restore it somehow.. it's well, well before 2003. but i don't think it exists anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle