GR Awards Twenty Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sightless said:
Also, not sure if Optimus-Crime is serious or not.
He's serious. In fact, he so serious (how serious is he?) I asked him if I could add him to our GR group on Facebook. He responds
Optimus_Crime said:
if it's no biggie, I'd prefer you didn't, for you see I'm a member of a secret non-government agency that polices extraterrestrial aliens seeking refuge on Earth, living normal lives in disguise as humans around New York City. Something as innocuous as adding me to the GR group could potentially blow my cover. I hope you understand.

Remember that time Dobby shared a story about running with the bulls in Madrid?
Heck yes I do.

Remember that time what's his face bought a new cell phone, and 2 more cell phone threads were made in its honor?
No.

11v4f1v.png

Winners come and go. The bigger question is who are you wearing this year?
20jjkow.jpg

Tonight I'm wearing Gray shirt by Fruit of the Loom
blue Jeans by Lucky Brand
Shoes by Lugz (black)

You?

Optimus-Crime said:
Heck yes I do.

Remember that time what's his face bought a new cell phone, and 2 more cell phone threads were made in its honor?
No.

you seem to remember it quite well bucko. creep factor increases 2 pts.

and your fascination with Dobby isn't exactly a secret. calm yourself, or you'll never have a chance.

intoTheRain said:
Optimus-Crime said:
Heck yes I do.

No.

you seem to remember it quite well bucko. creep factor increases 2 pts.

and your fascination with Dobby isn't exactly a secret. calm yourself, or you'll never have a chance.

I'd pee in her butt

Optimus-Crime said:
hey! :(

Rain...I'm missing my iPod nano...the 5GB one with the shitty touchwheel.

ahem, Rain. Ahem.

not the least bit surprised i have no idea what you're talking about. but I don't think I, nor anyone, ever does.

oh boy, well this is awkward.

Rain = Rainemaida... since 2003

don't know who began calling you Rain.

Anyway, how are you doing this morning, intoThe?
by the way, intoThe? that's yours.

edit
Or how's about "It" for intoThe? Sorta like Cousin It? I'll be Lurch! We'll be one big family. Ugh remains Ugh.

Optimus-Crime said:
oh boy, well this is awkward.

Rain = Rainemaida... since 2003

don't know who began calling you Rain.

Anyway, how are you doing this morning, intoThe?
by the way, intoThe? that's yours.

edit
Or how's about "It"? like Cousin It? I'll be Lurch! We'll be one big family. Ugh remains Ugh.

logically you would call Rainemaida, Raine. but logic clearly escapes you. so I shouldn't have jumped the gun assuming you would be logical. sorry bro

129777996219.gif

Optimus-Crime said:
You're the Mitt Romney of discussions, Rain. As said, your advice? full of shit. Not you, just your advice. Is that tangible enough for you to grasp?

Just a quick quote I immediately found where you referred to me as Rain.

Looks like you're confused old friend. AM I RAIN OR IS RAINE, RAIN?! MAKE UP YOUR MIND SO WE CAN ALL SLEEP AT NIGHT.

edit: oh and i'd just like to point out the advice i gave to warrant that brilliant response, that was apparently shit, turned out to be dead accurate.

ty ty, have a nice day

Oh, and just to throw another zinger your way. Besides this post, you have never referred to Rainemaida as Rain before. The search function is a pretty handy tool.

welp, you got me there. Well done, secret squirrel!
thumbsup4.gif

But seriously, Rain's been Rain forever. You can be Rain too, though.

Ken Masters > Ryu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle