General question

Longo_2_guns said:
Well, except Mass Effect 2 which is a third person linear hallway shooter.
With 5 weapons, no upgrades and sniper rifles being best for everything. Especially close quaters combat.

Say what you will I think i'd enjoy fable and mass effect. Plus never been a big PC gamer, only when it comes to RTSs. One more thing I got the slim so it doesn't have a power switch in the back.

kingg5 said:
Say what you will I think i'd enjoy fable and mass effect. Plus never been a big PC gamer, only when it comes to RTSs. One more thing I got the slim so it doesn't have a power switch in the back.
The hell?

Then send it back under warranty.

Well since you're trying so freakin' hard to get rid of your PS3, just do it. Go buy Fable III and enjoy your male hookers, or whatever.

De-Ting said:
Well since you're trying so freakin' hard to get rid of your PS3, just do it. Go buy Fable III and enjoy your male hookers, or whatever.
Then deeply regret it, buy another PS3 and have your 360 sit and collect dust.

C'mon. You can still have fun with the 360. Not as much, but there's still a wide library of multi-platform games out there. You have to put up with the asymmetrical controller, though...and the lame d-pad.

De-Ting said:
C'mon. You can still have fun with the 360. Not as much, but there's still a wide library of multi-platform games out there. You have to put up with the asymmetrical controller, though...and the lame d-pad.
I still prefer the 360 controller over the PS3 one, but the fact is the PS3 is just better.
Graphics are smoother, menu is smoother and better looking and free online.

I'm not bothering to renew my Xbox Live this year, and all multi-platform games are going on my PS3.
Plus, my PS3 is currently 500gb with a 7200rpm drive.

See just alot of thing bug me about the 360 though. The controller, and how the internets isn't free.

So then don't get one!

Goddamn. This isn't that difficult. Everyone's been saying the exact same thing the whole thread.

crazycracker22 said:
My god, your wit foils me once again.

Teach me to be cool.

No one can be as cool as tingy. NO ONE.

To answer the original question: You should get whichever system has the games/features you want. No one can tell you what your personal preference is. Unless you're a giant tool.

UglykitteN said:
No one can be as cool as tingy. NO ONE.
I agree completely with this, sans dripping sarcasm.

Only reason i still boot up my 360 is for Forza 3, and that will likely end as soon GT5 is released in the year 2042, with 5 more cars than there is now.

madster111 said:
Only reason i still boot up my 360 is for Forza 3, and that will likely end as soon GT5 is released in the year 2042, with 5 more cars than there is now.

More like next week in the States.

kingg5 said:
One more thing I got the slim so it doesn't have a power switch in the back.

What!?!
monocle.gif

Okay, maybe it's not that big of a deal. I figure if you're bored with your console go for it. It's your decision and there are plenty of games to enjoy on both systems. But if you do, know that I will always be waiting for you to return to the PSN...

Also, this "Kitten vs. Ting" thing is gay (interpret: lame), almost as gay as Twilight. And I am soooo Team Tingy!

I propose that UglyKitten and De-Ting are the same person, just alt accounts. In fact, the entirety of the message boards is Ting just talking to himself all fucking day long.

If you like playing online multiplayer, get the console more of your friends own, or the console that offers the online multiplayer games you desire more (LBP vs. Halo or whatever).

If you like playing sibgleplayer, get the console that has the types of singleplayer games you want more.

It seems pretty obvious.

Also, the controller is a big reason I prefer Xbox 360 to PS3. I know Sony fans will decry this because the PS controllers have always been the same and the sticks aren't staggered, blah blah, but just try having large hands and playing with a dualshock for a long period. It's a killer. I think the 360 has the best standard controller design ever.

danielrbischoff said:
I propose that UglyKitten and De-Ting are the same person, just alt accounts. In fact, the entirety of the message boards is Ting just talking to himself all f****** day long.
You nailed it. I like to vent my bi-curious and schizophrenic troll side through UglykitteN, and my fun and lovable genius side through De-Ting. Oh look! I'm doing it right now. :p

De-Ting said:
danielrbischoff said:
I propose that UglyKitten and De-Ting are the same person, just alt accounts. In fact, the entirety of the message boards is Ting just talking to himself all f****** day long.
You nailed it. I like to vent my bi-curious and schizophrenic troll side through UglykitteN, and my fun and lovable genius side through De-Ting. Oh look! I'm doing it right now. :p

You're even me. This is getting weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod