The Red Light District

AfroJoe

Rookie
We should praise all the dead xbox 360s and PS3s that are in heaven..this place is called, of course, "the red light district" its a place where 360's go to hang out with dreamcasts and genesis' along with the n64.
its called the red light district, of course, because of the red light of death that caused the death of many 360s.
This place is owned and operated by atari and n-gage

Everyone leave a message for their dead consoles or leave a nice comment that could give hope to all of the dead consoles.

As for me...I would like to say... Rest In Peace my dearly beloved PS2, died in summer 2004.

I remember one christmas, unwrapping a megadrive. It came out of the box in pieces! :lol:

JCD said:
I remember one christmas, unwrapping a megadrive. It came out of the box in pieces! :lol:
lmao...its actually really funny how much gaming has evolved, from the wonders of bouncing a ball back and forth (pong) to killing wretches in amazement of amazing graphics (gears of war)

Only gaming devices that have given me any trouble have been PCs...I realize that theyre not made for gaming, but so much more can go wrong with them, in my experience.

I've yet to have a console die on me. PS2, PSX, Genesis, NES.. even my 26-year old Intellivision is still going strong!

My PSX is kinda iffy though, occasionally needs to be reset cuz it won't load the game...

Longo_2_guns said:
I've been through 3 PS3's, 18 PS2's, 4 Gamecubes, an X-box, and 2 PS1's.
shiit...man thats crazy ...18 ps2s,wow
u must be rich...shiiitt 3 ps3s
and how come u had alot of broken/dead ps2s?

I'm not rich. My cousin works for Sony, so he gives me all the defected systems. So they work for about a week, then shut down. i saved them all up and me and my other cousin smashed them all. All three PS3's were defected. I currently have a non-defected one in my room.

Well, so far I've been through 1 PS2. Died from over-use. :lol:

Slightly off the topic of dead consoles, I've actually noticed that third-party PlayStation accesories hardly last as long as official Sony stuff. I've been through countless controllers for both my PSone and PS2s, while my official Sony controllers have not had any major problems whatsoever. Sure, one of my two controllers currently has a 'sticky' analogue stick that jams itself to the left sometimes, but that's not a big issue.

^That seems to be true of most third-party accesories for most consoles. My brother has this Eclipse original Xbox controller that he uses, and the rubber covering the left control stick completely rubbed off, from the first day he had it. It would actually make your thumb black.

I have been through one PSX (well, it kind of still works.. very iffy), one Xbox (early launch console, with the cheap disc drives, but I had it for a long time), and one Xbox 360 that I had for about six months, then got the Red Lights. Microsoft Support was surprisingly awesome and replaced it.

used44 said:
^That seems to be true of most third-party accesories for most consoles. My brother has this Eclipse original Xbox controller that he uses, and the rubber covering the left control stick completely rubbed off, from the first day he had it. It would actually make your thumb black.

I have been through one PSX (well, it kind of still works.. very iffy), one Xbox (early launch console, with the cheap disc drives, but I had it for a long time), and one Xbox 360 that I had for about six months, then got the Red Lights. Microsoft Support was surprisingly awesome and replaced it.
was it a newer 360? cuz i got a newer one, the ones that have halo 3 and GTA 4 on the box...i hope mines doesnt die or have any issues.

used44 said:
AfroJoe said:
was it a newer 360? cuz i got a newer one, the ones that have halo 3 and GTA 4 on the box...i hope mines doesnt die or have any issues.

used44 said:
and one Xbox 360 that I had for about six months
whats your point? the newer ones started shipping due to too many problems...ok urs was old..but u dont have to act like a diick over it..it was a simple question...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod