Galaga pwner=me

NinjaWrr

Regular
I was at an arcade the other day with my friends, and we where skoolin' up some newbs. When I saw their classic games corner they had set up. I played some space invaders and some pac and mrs.pac. Then I saw her, the galaga machine. I was blown away by how low the high score was, so I asked the dude there "Does this thing reset everynight?" He preseeded to tell me about how the internal battery went out on it about a month ago, and all the high scores where whiped because of it. So I put my quarter in and gave her a whirl.

I was able to get through the first 7 levels without losing a life...
I rocked that top score, and more than tripled it by getting over 45k in one sit down.
I thought I would share this gaming moment with all of you.

all I can say is, let the good times roll.

Over a Year and not a single congratulations on me rocking that machine.

Anyways, I was just at that place again two days ago, and someone had beat the score I put down. I was able to pull out a 110k score, the highest I have ever gotten in that game.

I gott he high score on a frogger machine at the local pizza shop down the street 10 years ago. After 10 years that score still stands. That night I was unstoppable. I had the perfect combination of mountain dew and mozzarella, just the right amount of grease on the joystick.

This reminds me that I still have to fix my Defender cocktail cabinet that I have. I need to get it working. Although even broken it makes a cool table in my living room.

- C!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle