Favorite weapon in Worms games

Always kamikaze or prod when there's even a small chance to make you look cool and someone else bad!

banana bomb hands down! best used in the very first worms!

however super sheep was also sweet.

If we talk about pure destruction, the banana bomb reigns supreme.

When it comes to silliness, there's nothing so annoying as to get some old ladies coming at you. The explosion they create is obviously just metaphorical, beacuse they're -really- damaging you with f.ex. standing in front of you at the check-outs and insisting on paying with nickels and pennies. And then nagging to the cashier about how their Shaun was seeing this girl who had a reputation of being a tart, and won't you just believe how shamed I was when Elsa told me this, but I told her that her Linda was probably lesbian, and she almost got a heart attack, and so on and so on for half an eternity...

In terms of "Pure ownage", there's nothing like shooting a plain bazooka shot all the way across the screen without checking the map because you have already memorised that there's some nasty opponent worm near the edge, and you hit it -exactly- right and blow him off the screen.

"Blind"-shooting your enemies into falling into the water with a shotgun from the opposite cliff is also pretty damn cool.

Littering land-mines everywhere.
Because... I'm extreme like that... Yeah...

Apparently there's a new Worms game on the way for the DS, yays!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133