FAQ Difficulties

Tyrranis

Veteran
OK, so I edited my Gran Turismo 4 Ignition FAQ, but when I saved it, all the text appeared above the GR banner at the top of the screen, and then I was taken to my profile page, where I noticed that it had disappeared from my written FAQs list.

When I went to re-write it, it told me that my FAQ was 'awaiting approval', and that I could edit it. When I went to edit it, it couldn't find it.

My question is: Where did my FAQ go?

Tyrranis said:
it told me that my FAQ was 'awaiting approval'

There's a mysterious dimension all the FAQs seem to go when edited by their authors, and I bet that's where it is. I thought I had approved you as a FAQ writer, but then again, I don't even know if that system is working. I'll approve that one myself, and hopefully we can move that up the priority list for things to fix.

Beta, now and forever, world without end.

Tyrranis said:
but when I saved it, all the text appeared above the GR banner at the top of the screen

Fixed that part.

I thought I had approved you as a FAQ writer, but then again, I don't even know if that system is working.

It doesn't look like it is. I notice a couple other minor issues also. I'll work on the FAQ section in the next few days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gordones3