Accidentally deleted something I didn't want to

Squiggy

Regular
Hey, I accidentally deleted one of my favorite blog posts.

I was browsing through my old blog posts and when I went to click "read more" on my "Woes of the Platforming Heroes" blog I accidentally hit Delete by mistake and now its gone.

Any chance there's a backup of it somewhere that can be restored by someone working at GR? I don't have any other copies of it and that was one of my favorites that I wrote. It got a Vox Pop once too.

Ah, thanks. Wasn't entirely sure whether to put it in Misc or GRandmasters as I don't usually frequent either so I just picked one.

But yeah I really hope there's a way to get it back, it was one of the ones I liked most, and it seems a lot of others did too.

This is why I usually save stuff to text files on my flashdrive.

If you can look up archived pages of GR, with that search engine that I forgot the name of, you might be able to find it.

sorry, no way for us to get it. your best chance is to search for it in google and if you find it, click on the "cached" link. that's all i can think of.

And, following Duke's advice, I found a cached link. I've saved it just in case by the time you check yourself it's been deleted so if you need it PM me.

Sam

Oh man I didn't even think of that, THANK YOU. Man, it should have been obvious for me to check cached pages.

I found it, and I'm re-posting it right now.

...Should I include everybody's comments at the end? A lot of the users who commented made good input that I think compliment my initial post well. I'll give credit and everything.

But again, THANK YOU. Thank you all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod