do you like everclear

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• ever what?

• Total voters
Oddly I'll have to say yes; Everclear was one of the first bands I ever liked when I was a wee one.

I don't really like anything 'cept So Much For The Afterglow anyway, but meh, I'll have to still give this band a yes vote.

Maybe I'll take a listen. Haven't listened to 'em in ages.

I agree with Glenn completely. I think I only ever listened to So Much For The Afterglow, but I listened to it alot when I was a kid. I actually went to an Everclear concert about.. four years ago when they came to the Alaska Fair. It was pretty fun. They really only played Afterglow songs and a few covers, so it reminded me of my childhood alot.

Also, the lead singer was pointing people to jump up on stage with them, and this one fattish chick got all excited and hopped up there. So he was like, "No, no. I didn't ask you up here." Then she nervously decided to stage-dive off of the stage; the crowd parted and she fell directly into the gravel below. Good stuff.

I like Everclear too.

somefromcandy420.jpg

Enigma said:
I like Everclear too.

somefromcandy420.jpg

lol, I was thinking the same exact thing while reading this thread. Since I didn't bother to click the link, when I started reading the posts thought "wtf are these people going on about?"

Alright, I guess my point isn't getting across. From now on I will have to start my posts as such:

STARTING SARCASM
blah blah blah
ENDING SARCASM

maybe then you will get what I am saying.

I voted once like 10 minutes ago because at this moment in time, I am no longer a big fan of Everclear. If you are trying to say I voted twice, then no I didn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle