Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

Trippysmurf

Rookie
As many of you have heard, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are holding combined rally's on 10.30.10. For more information check here:
http://www.rallytorestoresanity.com/
http://www.keepfearalive.com/

I just bought my tickets. Anyone else feel like going?

I also like this quote about the event: "As a radical moderate, I support this endeavor. Anyone who doesn't believe in rational discourse and reasonable compromise should be castrated."

I would love to attend, but the wife and kids would rather I spent my funds elsewhere. First they block my bid for PAX, now this?

I'd go, but I'd rather spend a shitload of money campaigning for lower taxes and being vocal about how the current administration is wasting money.

Also, because it's in DC.

And I'm not even a registered voter, so my political opinion doesn't fucking matter anyway.

Hey Bret, if you're headed to PAX in Seattle next year, feel free to stop by and say hey. We'll probably have food and a couch for you to crash on too if you need to cut costs for the trip. just a tip since there's always people looking for somewhere to stay during the expo ;)

I really wanna go to this, but sadly I'm too busy this fall to make any crazy excursions like that. Boo school!

My brother said he's going. And his arguement for me to come was very persuasive:

We're going.

Ohhai guys!

I'd love to go, sadly I cannot.
I think it would be a great group of people.
Also, I want there to be 10 times as many people than what Glen Beck got on his day of hate.

Rakon said:
Why? I'm 20, and your country is stupid.

Hey, just because you come from a country with Universal Health Care, a large immigrant population, a lower unemployment rate, own more guns and yet suffer less gun related fatalities, rank higher in education...

I forgot where I was going with this.

The only reason it's like that is because there are only 100 people in Canada, and they all live about 50 miles apart.

Sweetums. The time is approaching. I'm getting down there on Friday night (bars anyone?), and the seeing the rally at midday Saturday. Then I think I'll make my way up to the city for halloween celebrations. Sounds like a swell weekend.

Watched it on TV, I can only imagine how much more fun it would've been in person. What else went on besides the telecast portion?

Fav. Part: Awarding the fear medal to a 7 year-old girl and Colbert's whole rant regarding the different news stations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle