Star Trek DS9

Anything involving alternate universes and time travel in a show that isn't based on those premises usually ruins the show.

Never got into DS9, watched a ton of TNG though.

The episodes didn't really annoy me too much. I found them more interesting than anything. I kinda liked seeing what their alternates' personalities were like.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Anything involving alternate universes and time travel in a show that isn't based on those premises usually ruins the show.
I dunno, some of the best Justice League episodes were the ones where they went to other universes.

And also episodes that centered around the Flash.

Yeah but those are cartoons. In the 90's Spider-man animated series Parker meets several other Spider-men from other dimensions. It was pretty cool, but if it were a live action film it would just looks stupid.

Also TNG is the only Star Trek I watched and loved.

I didn't mind the episodes. I'm always up for a little 'what if?'.

On a Star Trek related note, I'm getting in touch with my inner nerd and watching all Star Trek series on Netflix (except the animated one). I'm through Enterprise and most of the first season of the original series.

used44 said:
RalphWiggum3.gif

NinjaWrr said:
Does anyone else find those episodes where they go into the alternate universe annoying and stupid?

I thought those episodes were fun. I love Smiley! Seriously though, DS9 is the best Star Trek TV show. Having a (relatively) stationary platform to operate the show from allowed for real story arcs, which made it that much better than TNG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle