Eat. Subway.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Shows how subway looks at the gaming crowd. "hmmm, they're mostly brahs, fat and bloated, they won't buy the fancy healthy and 'active' sandwiches for the code...I know, a 30oz super sugary drink! We got em now!"

fatties. :roll:

Not to mention you can get Water in those 30oz cups!

Hot Damn!

Used, thanks for the code. I was hoping to get the $5 Subway card so I could give it back as a thank you. No such luck, none at all.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Used, thanks for the code. I was hoping to get the $5 Subway card so I could give it back as a thank you. No such luck, none at all.

You're welcome, new best friend.

*makes sure Lethean is listening*

Used, when are you getting a PS3 already? BF3, man. Just use your "thanks for living in Alaska" government pay off to buy it.

is there a special way to enter the code? the redeem code thing has space for 12 characters and the code is only 8. probably a retarded question but i've never redeemed a code before.

intoTheRain said:
is there a special way to enter the code? the redeem code thing has space for 12 characters and the code is only 8. probably a retarded question but i've never redeemed a code before.
You have to redeem the Subway code on Subway's website, then they give you a PSN code.

Dumb, I know, but whatever.

De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:
You have to redeem the Subway code on Subway's website, then they give you a PSN code.

oh lol, nice, thanks

De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:

The Subway code is also a chance to win a prize, that's why they did it that way.

tinymhg said:
De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:

The Subway code is also a chance to win a prize, that's why they did it that way.
Sure, it's a chance to win, but what are the odds?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod