Duke on youtube

just listened to it myself. to be honest, it's the first time i've ever heard it. lol.

oh, and keep burning yourself, ggt, i ain't changing the poll. plus, just to annoy you, i already have killzone 2. i'm just not allowed to review it yet.

Duke_Ferris said:
oh, and keep burning yourself, ggt, i ain't changing the poll. plus, just to annoy you, i already have killzone 2. i'm just not allowed to review it yet.

You son of a loving mother and father (I hope). You probably can't say anything about it, so just cough once if it is bad, twice if it is good, and three glorious times if it is all that, a bag of chips, a small milkshake, and some type of half eaten candy bar.

P.S. I will be awaiting the arrival of this game when you are done playing it and decide to send it to me.

<3 Links

grandmagoodtimes said:
P.S. I will be awaiting the arrival of this game when you are done playing it and decide to send it to me.

<3
C'mon, you know that's never going to happen. This is Killzone 2, remember? Winner of winning?

...Just like me last night on CoD4. <.<

Screw Killzone, I want a Lord of the Rings Conquest review. Always fun to see a big shiny "F"

our copy of killzone won't play on a regular ps3. you need a debug unit. and as for conquest, it just arrived yesterday. so that review will come soon.

So Killzone 2 has been getting some 100s from the Official Playstation Magazines (from various countries). I wonder if this is true, or just Sony advertising. When can we expect the review, Sir Dukeington of Game Revolutionsilvainia?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle