Dragon Age: Ice cold

clockworks

Rookie
Never before have I encountered a game that takes being the "asshole" to this far of an extreme. Asshole might even be too light of a word to described the personality you can take on.

Normally taking the dark route of the game means,gold and cheap laughs for me, However...Straight up executing a child while the mother begs you to spare his life was no laughing matter. I won't go much into detail so as not to spoil it all. After it twas all said and done, I thought to myself "Holy shit, that was the most hardcore thing i've ever experienced in a game". I'm a bit at a lose for words but...whoa,I've never been so shaken by a game before.

..Really?

I found that part kinda fun.
And yeah, you can be completely evil.
I'm not in my one, generally. I felt that making her watch me kill her son would be kinda..something you have to see.

Think that's bad?
Wait till you get up to the..
Actually, i won't spoil it for you. Just keep playing as an evil.

1.) I thought you couldn't kill kids in video games (hence the invincible kids in Little Lamplight, etc.)

2.) madster, didn't you also think the mw2 terrorist level was fun?

keepithowitis said:
2.) madster, didn't you also think the mw2 terrorist level was fun?
What?
Is was fun. The screaming mad me har...

Umm. Just ignore that.

Also, he wasn't really that much of a boy. 13-14 maybe.
I took option 2 the second time i did, and got my assed chewed out by Alister meaning no romance option.
So i'm currently working on Leliana.

Lien said:
Still doesn't beat postal

Ah, Postal. Inventing new uses for cats every single day

4761.jpg

I dont think there is a demo for dragon age.

I also found the civilian killing level in MW2 fun too. To a point where i tried to race ahead and mow more down before my team mates could.

keepithowitis said:
1.) I thought you couldn't kill kids in video games (hence the invincible kids in Little Lamplight, etc.)

You'll be able to kill a whole Elementary School's worth of Necromorph Children in Dead Space 2.

Maybe this rule got thrown out sometime along the line?

LinksOcarina said:
Thats the sign of a good game.
I know. I love, especially with mods..
The texture mods - oh, the texture mod. *drools*

I still think i'm only about 30% through it so far. No wonder it took so long to install and load. I swear they must have used like 20 layers of compression to get it to fit onto DVDs.

lokness said:
I dont think there is a demo for dragon age.

I also found the civilian killing level in MW2 fun too. To a point where i tried to race ahead and mow more down before my team mates could.
Nope, no demo. De-Ting, just torrent it then buy it.
That's what i'm doing (buying for 360 - i'm an achievement whore.)

I think the whole love-killing-the-innocent thing might be just Australian. Perhaps this new filter will serve a purpose..

Already played The Witcher, which is also an 18 and features just as much opportunity for wrongdoing, so i'm not shaken. I've drunkenly murdered old hags and exchanged sexual favours for saving a woman from a peasant mob! I'm ready for it.

Also if you liked and finished DA:O, play the witcher. Srsly. You'll love it.

unfortunately it's PC only, but so worth it. They were making a console version but iced the project because of schedules and things :(

2398_800x600.jpg

This is the kind of graphics your pc is looking at facing. Also i'd recommend 2 gig of ram as i played fine with 1 but loading times were long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod