Do you read any video game magazines?

you obviously DO care because you expressed your distaste about having your general gaming topic moved to the right forum.

Boringman, your topic was moved because it wasn't just talking about Nintendo magazines and therefore belongs in General Gaming. If you want a topic to stay in Nintendo then make it about Nintendo.

Sam

PC Powerplay and Offical PS Magazine Australia is awesome. I used to get them just for the DVD content, but now that i've kinda matured, i like reading the articles.

By the way, does anyone else think Gaming Mags are becoming obsolete. I mean, when you think about it, all the demos can be found online, as well as reviews and other rubbish articles.

I hope they are not, but I do see what you mean, as far as I go, I kind of get a better, more speical feeling from buying a magazine then just surfing the web and clicking a download button.

And then of course there are those of us who don't have the online capabilities set up for their systems.

So, they might become less read, but I don't think they will die out anytime soon ((at least not the well known ones that is)).

I read PC gamer from 8-16 years old monthly and for some reason swayed from that after a while. I'm strongly considering getting a subscription to EGM though...Their magazine is put together very nicely.

it is, and ill thumb through it sometimes, but GI has lots of pictures, and sometimes, like longo, ill treat it like a playboy and just look.

If theres somehing I want to read about then i will buy one to read, but as for Subscripions, nah, just whatever i want to read about

I don't see how you guys can just look at the pictures in magazines. Whatever mag I buy (sports, Newsweek, whatever) I read cover to cover. Even read the Editor's Note and stuff. Wierd OCD thing I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadik77