Dear GR editors...

Jesse got GTA about two days ago. If you've played the game you can understand taht its going to take a lot more than two days to get a full taste of it.

I miss the mailbag too. I need to DL the podcasts; I hope they're comparable to mailbag.

Jesse_Costantino said:
Look at it this way:

It would be a really bad sign if I had been able to write this review after just two days of playing it.

Make sure you kill every flying rat. It may take a long time, but you have to keep the streets clean for the children... and the hookers. :wink:

Dude, I've written credible reviews before the game has even been released, and you are a professional. You should have reviews out the day the game is released.

And as for the mailbag, I guess Duke has been too busy racing his many, many sports cars to make one.

Yeah, I appreciate that GR takes the time to get their reviews right, but it does seem kind of bush league when a review comes out up to a week after the game has been released. I know that in this case, Rockstar didn't send you guys a review copy, but lots of other times it's not so understandable.

used44 said:
Yeah, I appreciate that GR takes the time to get their reviews right, but it does seem kind of bush league when a review comes out up to a week after the game has been released.

Not to me. If there is a game that I am going to get on DAY ONE. Like Pre-Order, Stand in Line For or go hunting for it; no review on the PLANET is going to keep me from getting the game, so a review before release doesn't matter to me. Not one bit.

lokness, something like Rockstar had a handful of reviewers fly out to their headquarters, locked them up in a secure hotel and let them play the game for five days. A security and exclusivity thing. I could have that a bit wrong though.

used is right, and rockstar did send us review copies, but not until the same day it was in stores.

But they got that rad GTA Statue of Liberty figure. So that kind of makes up for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133