De-Ting

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was for comic relief. Calm down. I like how that's the only thing you're focusing on, then including a personal attack, and then resorting to positive reinforcement. I'd say this whole thing has you feeling pretty uncomfortable right now, dan.

Well, truth is...

tumblr_lvc3kvzcE31qiiqvc.jpg

I've been cool with it. All I ever did was joke about it, but since it's been brought to everyone's attention here, you seem to be acting a little defensive. Like maybe you're harboring some guilt, or misplaced resentment? Eh? Maybe I'm just your outlet for all the stress of your day-to-day life? But it's okay. Like I said, I ain't even mad. We can still work this out.

The topic says "De-Ting", but let's be honest. This isn't just about me. It's about feels. Feels everywhere.

i-know-that-feel.jpg

De-Ting left the measly squid form to fly around as a free feel in the vast universe. I guess you can't understand.

k9w9bd.jpg

Now can someone explain to me why the website has been periodically unreachable the last two nights? Backups going on?

Sourdeez said:
Now can someone explain to me why the website has been periodically unreachable the last two nights? Backups going on?
You haven't been able to visit GR in the past two days? Everything is fine with the site on this end. Did you get any error codes? Any SQL errors? Or just a 404?

Its been after 1am central. I just get website inaccessible. usually only last a minute. Then it will be good for another 5 minutes then be down another minute. Hadn't been doing it other than the past two nights. Its possible the problem could even not be on your end. Ill report back if it happens again with the exact times.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEME MEAN!?!?! IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!! IT'S NOT ANYWHERE ON REDDIT, FACEBOOK, OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!!! WHY ARE YOU ALL CONSPIRING AGAINST ME?!?!?!?

As long as it's been settled and mods aren't on a hungry power trip you can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle