De-Ting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, no one is. Daniel did it once ages ago as a matter of jest among everyone.

I think it's because he posted during the night. Which, you know, has almost always resulted in the posts getting deleted.

No idea why the other ones didn't get deleted. I can assume that was partly because Dan was disorganized.

Really, just another instance of De-Ting being, well, De-Ting.

Jeez, where's the emphasis on "almost", Longo?

But really, the rest of what I said is true. If my posts don't get deleted, they get edited, making me look like some sort of nutcase that gets voted Most Annoying and Least Helpful.

You want proof? Drag your mouse over Community on the menu bar and look at the leader board. That's what happens when I'm not being oppressed.

De-Ting said:
If my posts don't get deleted, they get edited, making me look like some sort of nutcase that gets voted Most Annoying and Least Helpful.

At least you got an award. All I got was this "everyone's a winner" button that my mom bought me.

The only time I edit a post is when someone posts a big ass screen stretcher pic and I have to resize it. Other than that it's all gravy.

If you have a suspicion over a mod or admin feel free to PM him and settle it in the shadows. Otherwise, remember that we <3 you, we <3 you long time.

I wish to go on record saying that I think Ting's sig is the best on GR. Feels ARE everywhere. #tinglove

Come on guys, mine grammar isnot that bad isnt it?

PS - your accent is getting good spartan!

De-Ting, your shit got deleted because you were posting during the night complaining about how I haven't moved the game forward as I'm writing the post to move the game forward. Have patience.

I've deleted Wes's and madster's posts as well for this reason (albeit later because I'm exhausted and I didn't delete them last night). Let's all get reactionary! And honestly, if your posts WERE edited, I doubt we could make you sound as bothersome as you come off in your own writing.

Ting, I know you're a cool kid. Hell, everyone on GR is cool, but do you really think we're all out to get you? If anything, look around you and see the people who genuinely like you. Wes cares so much he made a thread for your well-being.

tl;dr The rest of the mod staff is clean. I deleted your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133