Danielrbischoff

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
1270854683-HolyNecropostingBatman.jpg

Violating the laws of forum nature.

Does that mean we can smack talk him now? Cause i wanna spread a rumor he's a necrophiliac. It would explain his love of Necroposting that's for sure.

What the heck? Actually, I'm typing this one-handed while I rock a baby...so it would've been difficult.

Dan, didn't you just move? I'm sure there is plenty of stuff to do.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Dan, didn't you just move? I'm sure there is plenty of stuff to do.
Yeah, yesterday. But I've been productive enough, back to fucking around on the forums :p

And if you can drink a soda you can play simpsons arcade.

*B& SELF*

EDIT: LOL

You're just mad because I've got more posts than you now

Although honestly your posts have probably been much higher in quality.

I will hold you by your legs off a roof.
I will break a bat on you.
I will dive bomb you.
I will... what is your avatar from anyway? I think you've said it before but I don't remember.

danielrbischoff said:
WickedLiquid said:
BAH! If you're bored I should've invited you and Bret for some Simpsons Arcade with Rakon and I.
So the Canadians don't invite the Americans again huh? This means WAR.

You can chill at my place too, just figured it was a wee bit too far for youse guys.

Bretimus_v2 said:
What the heck? Actually, I'm typing this one-handed while I rock a baby..

Dont know about you, but I'm pretty sure at least half the male population has one-handed typing down to a tee...and I'm one of them!

A more pressing question: WTF is useds avatar? (also, that's awkward to even internalise in your head as a plural)
Seriously, i remember someone telling me sometime in the past like 2-3 years ago but i've completely forgotten.

Also, what happened to the bigger avatars we all wanted when i bitched for like 10 posts in GM?
Dan was all 'i got this' and then he was all '...nope'.

Know what's funny? I'm improving, becoming a better person, while Daniel is becoming Navy_Seal.

We have that question every year...

What is Used's avatar?
Where is GhostTrip?
What size is MattAY's willy?

You will never know the answer people!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle