da fuk happened to these boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod-Chip

Rookie
cYdOq.png

It happens, sometimes. Could do it on any website.

Although it's most likely to happen if you're not using Firefox.

De-Ting said:
It happens, sometimes. Could do it on any website.

Although it's most likely to happen if you're not using Firefox.

I think we have a winner. I'm using chrome and I can't get rid of it, but I'm kinda getting around to liking it.

Very clinic-like feel to it.

Mod-Chip said:
Icepick said:
your computer picked up an STD from those craiglist meetups you brag about

Someday you'll be a funny guy Icepick. Alas, that day is not today.

I work so hard to impress you, it's been a life long passion of mine to get you to approve of me, how can you love some craigslist skank but not me, life just isn't fair

Icepick said:
Mod-Chip said:
Icepick said:

I work so hard to impress you, it's been a life long passion of mine to get you to approve of me, how can you love some craigslist skank but not me, life just isn't fair

I have a special place in my heart for you. It's up there, right next to my BDSM fetish. So how about you and I get personal. I might even have the courtesy of giving you a reach around :wink:

Mod-Chip said:
Icepick said:
Mod-Chip said:
Icepick said:

I have a special place in my heart for you. It's up there, right next to my BDSM fetish. So how about you and I get personal. I might even have the courtesy of giving you a reach around :wink:

if that were to happen you'd clearly be the bottom, I'm sorry but there's no way around that. Maybe on special occasions like your birthday you can play pitcher, but that's about all I'm willing to concede

It's a dark day that sees the everyday gay innuendo GR forums are loved and known for become hate fodder. :disgust2: :cry:
Is nothing sacred?

Optimus-Crime said:
It's a dark day that sees the everyday gay innuendo GR forums are loved and known for become hate fodder. :disgust2: :cry:
Is nothing sacred?

We're trying to have a Gay Revolution here, sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle